Monday, July 28, 2008

Mama Bear Gets A Vacation!!!





St. Thomas meet Mama Schiffman! Yes it's true, we are going on vacation without our kids!!! Next Friday the 8th Clint and I leave for St. Thomas! I'm so excited I can't stand it! I have all sorts of anxiety about leaving our kids, but the family they are staying with will take great care of them. Madden asks me everyday when we are leaving so he can go stay with his cousins. They will have fun! Meanwhile I will be sitting on the beach, watching Clint act like he is David Hasselhoff, and letting my muffin top breath!! I can't possibly have the worst body on the beach! (Can I?) We'll see. Here's some pics that have nothing to do with the subject but they are cute!

5 comments:

[*.Manda.*] said...

ooooohhh, you are sooo lucky to be escaping the life of motherhood. I need a Vac-a. I just got back from a girls trip, but I need a couple vac-a.....if ya know what I mean. ;) Have fun, and "Go team Edward!!!"

Jordan said...

I miss Max...

Jordan said...

You know, we got a new Shih Tzu... I don't know why on earth anyone would get anything other than a shih tzu?

Duggers said...

Oh lucky! I want to go on vacation without the kidos. You and David Hasselhoff with have a blast playin on the beach and just relaxing. Cute little pics of your kids. They are darling!

shelby said...

You will have so much fun!! Last year we went on a cruise toghether and left our kids. We missed them a lot, but it was so refreshing!!! Have fun!