Tuesday, July 1, 2008

WHAT A FUN WEEKEND!





This weekend was real fun. Clint's 29th b-day was on Friday so we started celebrating on Thursday night. Him and I went to Lagoon just the two of us. We held hands, kissed in Dracula's Castle; I felt so young. We thought about doin' "it" in the back seat, but then looked back at the car seats and decided it wasn't worth taking them out. Friday we went to the Gateway. We shopped, ate, and let the kids play in the fountain. I wish so bad I could get the video to upload! Madden was running around all the sudden stops and puts his bottom directly over one of the water jets. He sat there for at least a good minute letting the water violate him. Honestly who raised this kid. Anyways that night we went to dinner at The Oaks with our families. He said it was his best b-day ever so mission complete.

2 comments:

[*.Manda.*] said...

Hayley! Not sure how you spell your name, but here goes, you are so funny ! You kids are darling as well. Every time I see Madden, I realize just how much Landon looks like his cousin. Have fun blogging, and can't wait until your next witty post !!

Melissa sister, Mandy

Jordan said...

Oh man, you gotta love Clint. Still smokin' hot as ever. You guys make a great couple!