Wednesday, July 16, 2008

29 and Super Excited!!!




Yesterday was my 29th b-day! This is it-the last year of my 20's! The last year I'm going to be an honest women, because from 30 on I will lie about my age! I didn't think I would ever be one to care about age, but it turns out I do! What do you know! The day was great! Clint surprised me and took the day off and we went to Park City. It was really fun! Although I definitely noticed some new spots on my skin, sagging and wrinkling under my eyes, and a few extra hairs on my upper lip! (Like I can afford to have anymore hair on my upper lip) I wanted to do something I would remember on my 29th b-day. Piercing or ta too was out of the question!?*# my stomach skin looks like male genitalia(for all you gals that are on your 2nd or 3rd kid you know what I'm talkin' about)and a tatoo can you imagine! What would I get? The word "MOM" across my lower back as if the stretch marks don't give that away! So for now I'll just have to have the pics to remember the last birthday of my 20's!

9 comments:

Jordan said...

I freakin' love it. Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I am going to be 30 in November and I am in complete denial about it! We will always be 17 at heart. Slayer rocks, Ratt rules!! :)

Jen Gentry said...

Happy B-Day Beave!! I was sssooooo sick on your b-day but I did think about you and I'm glad that you had a good day!!

shelby said...

Happy Birthday!! At least you look absolutely beautiful on your birthday!! You guys have an adorable family!! We should all go to dinner soon!!!

[*.Manda.*] said...

WOW, WOW, WOW !!!! I always knew that my stomach skin resembled.......something, and you described it so eliquently. MALE GENITALIA !!!! You are so freakin' funny. Keep it coming, b/c Melissa sure isn't.

Ashley said...

Hey girl, happy b-day, you deserve it. Maybe I can go get my eyebrows tatooed on, and you can come for support, that would be memorable, ha ha

Jordan said...

Dude! I know! I can't figure the damn photoshop out!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hailey it's Tara's sister Tiffannie Allred Brian - How are you?? I hope you had a Happy Birthday! I can't believe you guys are almost 30 - it seems like just yesterday you were working at You Can Tan lol!

THE SCHIFFMAN'S said...

HOW BIG DOES MY NOSE LOOK IN THIS PIC!!!! SICK