Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I love the month of July!!

July is the best! Fireworks, blazin' hot temperatures, and two for the funniest little Aborigines this side of the Serengetti! Madden is the tannest kid I know! He looks like Mowgli off The Jungle Book with blonde hair. The funny thing is I have started calling him that and he answers to it. Anybody who knows me knows I have about 2000 nick names for my kids and they are so off the wall! A few of Madden's include Bubba, Leggs (yah, i know what the hell), and now Mowgli. Ayden's are even more ridiculas. We'll start with Sister(what are we pilgrams), Booda, and Lenny. For those of you that have read the book or seen the movie "Of Mice and Men" that is where "Lenny" came from. He is a mentally disabled man who loves the bunnies so much that he squeezes them to death. I know sounds kinda morbid, but she honestly goes nuts over babies and small animals. She has so much love to share! Anyways I love summer, Mowgli, and Lenny.

5 comments:

Jen Gentry said...

Your kids really are the cutest. I have never seen anyone as tan as Madden. Not even adults!! Justin had so much fun yesterday, we really need to get together more often. You should hear my nicknames for my kids and siblings they are pretty random. Notice Shellys blog is beeshaws. Thats still my favorite name.

Jordan said...

We totally need to get together! Our girls would have a blast! You'll have to email me your number and we'll figure out some details! Love ya!

The Schiffman Family said...

Hailey I love you!!! You are such hoot and you always make me smile. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
Melissa

Jordan said...

...and my email address is brysonleff22@aol.com, sorry bout that. Now send me your digits!

Shelly said...

Your kids are so freaking cute. They just not better get close to me cuz I am already really pale. People might think I'm casper or something with Madden next to me!!