Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The weekend continued! Happy B-day Bubba!




So Monday was Madden's 5th b-day!!! Look at this kid ;he's a riot! He thinks he just turned 29 I swear! Well those are his new pride and joy. His very own set of clubs and don't forget the golf glove that he wheres everywhere. We went and hit a bucket of balls then hit the Burger Bar.(yes, where I proceeded to eat a entire cheese "Ben" by myself) Ok who are we kidding I can do that any day of the week. Anyways, then went swimming with his cousins at North Shore. After had a little b-day party at the house. He sleeps with his driver so I think he had a good birthday!

8 comments:

Jen Gentry said...

Yay!! I love it when people get blogs. It is so fun to see what other people are doing. Did you see Chrissy has one too? Tell Madden Happy B-Day. I love the golf clubs. Justin wants some really bad but we got him a little battery powered riding lawn mower for his b-day so thats it from us. Love ya, Jen

shelby said...

I am so glad that you have a blog!! I cant wait to be able to keep in touch more! I bet I'll be seeing you at the pool!

Ashley said...

I am so glad we are blogging. I just love you, Tad and I were cracking up reading your posts! This way I feel like I get to see Madden and Ayden more often. Look how cute Madden is with his little glove!Love you guys!
Ash

The Schiffman Family said...

Hailey he is so dang cute!!! It sounds like to had such a great day. We are looking forward to hanging out with you guys tonight it should be a blast. Isn't this blogging thing fun!! Love you Melissa

Jordan said...

WHOA! Look who the shiz it is! I totally miss Max! I cannot believe how old Madden is! If i remember right, your little girl and mine are the exact same age.. same birthday and everything! Twinners! It was great to hear from you, i'll keep in touch.

Heidi said...

Holy Moses! I just happened to catch your name off of J-dawgs blog and had leave ya a comment! Your kiddos are so dang cute... I can't believe how big they are getting.. so I am totally out of the loop and seriously just noticed that you don't work here anymore! That tells ya I am in my own world out here and mind my own business! ha:) I miss working with you, but have alot of fun memories! Our blog is private, so send me your email hgorder@alliancecu.org and I will send ya an invite to view it and keep in touch! Sorry super long post!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I just found you on Jen's blog! Now I can see your cute family! Hope all is well with you guys!

Tara

Duggers said...

Oh my hell you are dang funny! This blogging thing is fun hu? I was glad you found me. Now we can keep in touch. Darling kids! They are getting so big.