Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!

Two days till vay-cay-she-on!!!! Lots of anxiety!!! The only thing that makes me think we need to still go is Madden's sassy little mouth!! Yah! It's me or him! I love him with all of my heart -because if I didn't- he would be at the freeway entrance with his bags and his first lesson in how to hitch hike!!!! I know he is just normal, but I swear his ears are just for decoration! With no real use but to hold up his sunglasses! Yah, it's been one of those weeks! Ayden is still amazing the total sunshine of the day, but even her little "WHY?" after everything is starting to wear on me! Crazy mom on a rant!! I love these to little bears but vay-cay needed!!!

Yah shirts are optional at our house!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so excited for you guys, have an amazing trip, you deserve it!!

Jen Gentry said...

Kay, I am so glad that I am not the only one who needs a break from my naughty little boy. Justin sounds the same as Madden. He doesn't listen to anything and thinks he can talk to me however he wants. Have fun. I am so jealous!!!!

shelby said...

OK you are hilarious!! I dont know anyone who could have put that any better!! I hope your vacation is the best vacation ever!! I have decided girls are a different breed!!