Ok so I figured it out (thanks Melissa) Here are the pics from our trip-I look like hell in most of them, but in twenty years I will probably look back and think I look great! (At the rate things are going)
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- THE SCHIFFMAN'S
- Clint and I have been together for 10 years. Mutual friends set us up and he won my heart when he took me to Disney on Ice.(this is the version our famlies can read) This year we will celebrate our ninth year of wedded bliss. We have two super fun kids. One boy Madden is 5 and is active as they come! WOW! And our little princess Miss Ayden Grace almost 2. Who is the funniest chic I have ever met. She is so freakin' sweet. And don't forget one large shitzu Max. He's a good pup.
MAMA'S LITTLE HOME SKILLET
"Mom I Cheese"
MADDEN HITTIN' THE ROAD TO GO PLAY
KIDDLES LAST SUMMER
******My Loves*****
ride um' sis
moo-shiggs aka: max
Have you ever seen a cuter dog?



2 comments:
Oh, beach vacations like that are the best! It is BEAUTIFUL there and it looks like fun times! You look great, and anyways who cares when your having that much fun. Thanks for sharing and making me JELOUS!!
I am SO jealous!! Warm, sandy beaches are a thing of the past for DJ and I! Looks like you guys had a blast and I am so proud of you for parasailing! I wouldn't be caught dead up there!!
Post a Comment