Monday, November 3, 2008

HALLOWEEN PICS!



Halloween was great this year. Both kids are at really fun ages. Madden is getting to where he is a little more independant so he didn't want me to walk him around the trunk-or-treat this year. And he learned the whole "trick-or-Treat smell my feet..." bit. Oh and now he loves to door bell ditch or as he calls it "ding-dong ditch". Great huh and it all begins. Ayden was just getting it this year. She became a pro at "tik-o-teet" and "dan-jew". They are growing up to fast!!
Madden wanted me to put his pic of "CRAZY HAIR DAY" at school on. His mo-hock was huge. Like 8 inches tall. Anyways everybody post there Halloween pics!!!!!

4 comments:

Tami said...

Okay so your kids are so freakin' cute! I can't believe how similar Ayden and Madden look. Their faces have such similar features. Anyway, they were so cute at the trunk or treat. Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes! Your kids look adorable. Ryker was the same way this year. Ryker was off to the races on his own and left Kamryn and I in the dust.

And P.S, that picture of Clint is HILARIOUS! I think I wet myself a little laughing so hard! Only Clint!

Jen Gentry said...

Cute pics. I love Maddens fauxhawk!! his hair is so long and darling. Thanks again for the zebra costume, it fit perfect and was adorable. I need to get it back to ya soon.

shelby said...

Cute costumes!! I think halloween is so fun!!