Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WARNING: Very graphic Image (For a Tube Sock)

I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT HALLOWEEN AND HOW WE ARE NOT GOING TO ANY FUN PARTIES THIS YEAR- THEN I STARTED LOOKING AT OLD PICS AND DECIDED MAYBE THIS YEAR CLINT NEEDS TO TAKE A BREAK. HIS COSTUMES GET MORE AND MORE SCANDAL ES EVERY YEAR. THIS PIC IS WELL.... YOU'LL SEE. WE NEVER THOUGHT YOU COULD GET SO MUCH DETAIL JUST OUT OF A TUBE SOCK! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

6 comments:

[*.Manda.*] said...

I big, I mean dig the costumes!!! Don't feel bad, we don't have any adult parties this year, either.

Happy Halloween !!

Jordan said...

Oh man! That just makes me fantasize about Clint even more...

Ashley said...

How could I forget the tube sock, he did win best costume, we need to think of something fun to do, I guess we always have the trunk or treat

shelby said...

That is so funny, and I absolutely love your family pictures!! Your family is beautiful!! Hey I am having a modbe party at my house on Thurs November 6th from 6:30-8. If you want to come that would be fun. I only like to have these parties so I can see my friends every now & again!!
My address is 2544 N 800 # in north ogden it is really close to the fish farm just off of Fruitland Dr.

The Schiffman Family said...

MY EYES MY EYES!!! That image will be burned into my memory!!=) You two make such a cute couple.

love ya

Melissa

Heidi said...

Ok that is the funniest picture ever!! YOu guys are so cute together and are so perfect for each other!