Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FAMILY PICTURES




SO LAST WEEK WE HAD FAMILY PICTURES. YOU KNOW HOW TORTUROUS THIS CAN BE. THESE ONES WERE EXTRA TORTURE BECAUSE WE DID THEM AT A JUNKYARD. MADDEN WAS CLIMBING ALL OVER, AYDEN WAS FILTHY WITHIN SECONDS OF GETTING THERE, AND THESE LITTLE FREAKIN' BURRS RUINED ALL OF OUR CLOTHES! AYDEN WAS PRETTY GRUMPY AND I WAS STARVING SO I WAS SUPER PLEASANT! THE LADY THAT TOOK THEM WAS REALLY NICE AND SHE DID GOOD. WE ACTUALLY GOT A COUPLE SHOTS THAT WILL WORK OUT OK.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Hailey! Absolutely adorable! You guys all look great. What an awesome spot to do pics.

Tami said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are so freakin' cute! They turned out good! You have such a cute family!

[*.Manda.*] said...

Very cute, Hailey....... I love that they were taken at a junk yard, very original. I have never heard of your photographer, were her prices reasonable?

The Schiffman Family said...

Hailey, I think these turned out great. I don't see any burrs. Thanks goodness for photoshop!!!
The kids are adorable!!
xoxo
Melissa