


Yah, I am one of the sickos that listens to christmas music on the way home from trick-or-treating and has there christmas decorations up the second week in November! (yes, the tree is up in all it's glory!!!) Outside lights too and........we already turn them on. Clint and I love christmas! We are really obsessed! It makes me so happy! And I am so blessed look at my most beautiful kids!!!




4 comments:
Hailey your kids are so stinking cute.. Your little girl is your twin :) Who does your pictures?
you prolly have the cutest kids ever.
Hailey, You have such cute kid's!! their pictures are adorable. Who took your pictures??
BW the other night was so much fun we need to do it again!
I'm with you Hailey on the holiday but not to such extremes. I'm finally getting excited for Christmas and listening to Christmas music. It's just like when you get your tree up it just feels right.
Anyway, Clint came over to my parents' house with Ayden today and she was hilarious! I love that she says "why" all the time although I'm sure it gets annoying. Anyway your kids really are so adorable!
Post a Comment