

I am so looking forward to Christmas this year! Our kids are at really fun ages. Madden is all over the idea of Santa Claus this last week! He really hasn't talked about Santa until we took him to visit the jolly old elf- now it's on. This year I think we are going to have to booby trap the hall so they don't go open all of their gifts without us which is exactly what happened on Ayden's birthday. We woke up to the sound of giggling and wrapping paper. They think they are so funny when they get in trouble together! Here are pics to show you what we woke up with! So if anyone has any good ideas for booby traps let me know!




7 comments:
My mom always put bells and stuff on our doorknobs so she could hear if we opened our doors but thats all I can think of. Good luck.
That is so dang funny ! I'm sure you weren't too pleased at the time, though. My Mom and Dad used to prop chairs under our door knobs so we couldn't open the door. It worked for us, but I know door knobs now a days are all different. I'm lovin your chose in music, BTW.
choice----I mean! Hooked on phonics works for me.
Hey Hailey, I just found your blog and am so excited to see what you guys are up to. Your kids are so cute! (I know, everyone says that but seriously, yours are!) Love the family pictures (especially the junkyard one!) and I am traumatized by Clint's halloween costume! I've been laughing so hard! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!
Emily (Haws)
christmas is going to be so fun this year I cant wait either!! Hope you guys have a good holdiay!!
So, did you need booby traps? Lets see some pictures. C'mon now.
Hailey, please give me your number. I had some issues with my phone and lost your number. I will need it again. email it to me, brysonleff22@aol.com
Post a Comment