Thursday, September 4, 2008
Ok So I am Also going PRIVATE!!!
One of my blogger friends brought to my attention all the info and pics that come up when you google my name so I am gooing to make my blog private too! So please put you email address in the comment box so I can add you!!! I still want it to be fun but don't want pics of my kids on the internet!!! thanks Mandy for opening my eyes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Hi lady, add me to your list gr8redoak@digis.net
Cute pictures of the kiddies! We all need to get together soon so our kidlets can play together.
Hey there. I found your blog a few weeks ago - this is a small world. Your kids are adorable and it looks like you guys are doing great! We'd love to see what you guys are up to! kirtkadycal@yahoo.com
Ok you better add me! shealy09@yahoo.com
Brysonleff22@aol.com. That's us.
Cute pictures of your adorable cutie pies. Of course I want to check out your blog still.
jennjaxon@hotmail.com
Add me too!
haackey0116@yahoo.com
You need to add me to your list!
amberdugger2@q.com
Hey lady, good idea, I should probably do the same! You know my email so don't forget to add me!
Post a Comment