Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Baby is 2!!!

My little miss turned 2 yesterday!! She had the best day and was so funny. She is growing and learning so fast. I wish I could freeze her at his age. Ayden you are my little sunshine!!!!

5 comments:

Jordan said...

WHAT? She's 2? When did this happen? LOL. She's so freakin adorable! Our playdate was a blast! Can't wait to do it again, soon. Those pictures of Ayden in the slideshow crack me up. there's one where she's in her highchair with her shirt open a little like she's showing some cleavage. Hey, if you've got it flaunt it!

Haacke's said...

She is so cute!! I love how she has the same smile in almost every picture. Thanks for the B-day wish and flashback to the good old days. It is amazing how time flies. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ayden!! She is so dang cute! I love her "cheese" face in all those pictures. She cracks me up! We need to get our kiddies together so they can play!

Duggers said...

She is so stinken cute! It is sad how fast they grow. I am glad she had a fun little day!

shelby said...

I cant believe she is two!! Cate will be two at the end of the year and it blows my mind!! It was so good to see you the other night. We need to get together for dinner soon!!